Invest in Seasonal AC Maintenance from Cabrillo
Routine service is often overlooked, but it is one of the best things you can do to keep your ac system in good working order. Regular ac maintenance will save you money in the long run by helping prevent major breakdowns and keeping your system running to it’s maximum lifespan.
Signs You Need AC Maintenance
- It’s spring! You should have your air conditioner service once a year in the spring/early summer
- Unusual sounds, or weird odors
- The air from the vents is no longer cool
What Our Technicians Do On a Maintenance Visit
- Check system for leaks, repair them, and re-charge the system if needed
- Check compressor, fan, and other system components for proper operation
- Check airflow, air temperature, and air quality at the vents
- Ensure your system is operating at peak efficiency
Ways AC Maintenance Will Save You Money
- Extends the life of your HVAC system by identifying and fixing minor issues before they become major, costly repairs
- Increases efficiency and lowers utility bills by ensuring your heating/ac system is always running at peak efficiency
Our Service Agreement Program Makes AC Maintenance Easy
At Cabrillo, we want to give you the opportunity to lock in future service costs and save money on repairs with our Service Agreement Program. For just $149 a year, you’ll receive annual heating and air conditioning system and water heater maintenance plus discounts on repair trips and service costs. Contact us today for more information and to get enrolled.