Cabrillo Annual Maintenance Program (C.A.M.P.) for Plumbing & Heating
Investing in a C.A.M.P. can pay off in a number of ways. Our program is designed to provide homeowners with cash savings, improved safety, better health, convenient service, and peace of mind.
- Extend the life of your water heater and heating system (you can add air conditioning).
- Protect yourself from potentially dangerous problems like carbon monoxide, fire, gas leaks, and water damage.
- Prevent untimely breakdowns.
- Reduce operating costs and identify wasteful problems.
But that's just part of our program. Our C.A.M.P. includes discounted repairs, unlimited service calls with no trip charge*, and more. The end result is a program that pays for itself over and over again.
What is Included in Your 1-Year C.A.M.P.
* Unlimited plumbing-only service calls with no trip charge
* 10% discount on all repairs
* 10% discount on all replacement equipment
* Annual water heater visual inspection**
* Annual heating system inspection
* Annual inspection of faucets, drains, and toilets
* Priority scheduling
Only $249.00 Per Year
Add-Ons & Options
- Add for Clean Effects Filter Cleaning $50
- Include Air Conditioning System Inspection $95
- Add Additional Furnace or AC Unit Inspection(s) $95 each
- Tankless Water Heater Descale $199.00 (with code-approved installation & approved isolation valves)
- Add additional Water Heater(s) $95
- Add for complex access $95***
* May be an additional charge (quoted in advance) after regular hours and on Sundays or holidays. The C.A.M.P. is not available in some areas.
** Excludes radiant, steam heating, and boilers.
*** The additional charge is for equipment that is located in hard-to-access locations that require crawling, the use of ladders, or other difficult or challenging measures
Maintenance will be forfeited if not performed within 1 year from the date of signing up for the C.A.M.P. program. You must call the office personally to schedule your appointment at 415-360-0560 or contact us online.